Optrel E684 Fully Automatic Welding Helmet
Fully automatic welding helmet in HD quality.
Adaptive Shade Autopilot
Set it and forget it.
- The adaptive shade level control automatically adjusts the perfect shade level.
- An additional sensor that measures the arc intensitiy makes this autopilot function work. Therefore you always keep control of the appropriate trajectory regardless of which actual welding paramater is set. This allows you to stay focused on what really matters: Your welding process!
High Definition Viewing
- Superior viewing at every angle.
- Like viewing a high definition television, the optrel e684’s special HD lens provides a true color view to the welder.
- Its class 1 angular dependency allows welders to see the clearest, crispest view possible, enabling welders to concentrate more accurately on their weld.
Cooling Helmet Design
Keep cool, even when the heat is on.
Reflecting light and heat, the optrel e684’s special silver helmet keeps the welder’s head cooler by 23% compared to other unpainted helmets. In extreme environments, welders can work longer and be more comfortable in the long term.
Wellness for the Eyes
Groundbreaking technology prevents / reduces eye fatigue automatically.Unlike other ADF lenses that rapidly return to light, the optrel e684’s Twilight ADF Technology restores light more naturally, presenting a smooth transition to the eyes. This exclusive technology reduces eye fatigue on welders who are continuously welding, enabling them to work longer and safer.
Increased Safety! Enhanced Productivity!
Take a deep breath.
The use of an optrel PAPR system sustainably reduces the risk of respiratory disorders. The combination with the optrel e3000 PAPR offers you the highest protection level of P3. Furthermore, thanks to the variable air distribution inside the helmet you fatigue much less and therefore you can concentrate longer. Protection and comfort for higher productivity!
Daily Multi-purpose use
Darkening levels from 5 to 13 cover the majority of welding applications and with a protection level 4 in its general mode, the welder has a bright and well-lit view of the work-place. This feature enables the optrel e684 for grinding jobs as well.